fitness fitness blog

31/10/16 Me, Right Now.

00:25Alice's Antics

I'm going to give this blog another go.

Back in January I started exercise and evils as a means to document losing weight and my fitness journey, because of all means out there, writing is what I do best. It's what I'm passionate about, and I thought if I'm at least writing it all down, maybe, just maybe, I'll get somewhere.

And then I broke my foot.

Some people may think something so mediocre shouldn't stop you from achieving you goal. But I was only a week into starting this lifestyle change, and I suddenly went from wanting to run, to 2 weeks of bedrest. Followed by nearly 4 months on crutches or in a supportive boot.

The next few months I spent living out in France, which 100% got my fitness up again, and through riding a bike, I built up the muscle mass I'd lost in my calf in the first half of the year. I also managed to lose all of the weight I'd put on during my time as a broken human. So this summer wasn't actually the complete write off it could have been.

Which brings me to the 6 weeks at university. I've managed to lost 6lbs, and, wait for it...

I've signed myself up for a half marathon.

This is something I don't think I actually understand myself yet. But I have 4.5 months to get into shape for running 13.2 miles. And do you know what???

I think I'm going to be able to do it.

I can do this. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form