blogger exercise and evils

28/4/16 Taking a Break When Broken

10:59Alice's Antics



On January 7th, I fell down the stairs and broke my foot. Badly. Bad enough for me to be on crutches or in a supportive boot for nearly 4 months. 

And it was hard.

Obviously it meant all of my positive mental energy to start the new year, went drastically downhill. I didn't put on too much weight, considering for 10 days I wasn't allowed to move for more than 10 minutes per hour. But I did end up feeling terrible about myself and delving into a hole of self pity.

I'm in my first week of completely unaided walking, and have (obviously) decided to step back into the regime I wanted when I first started this secret weightloss blog. 

I am leaving to move to France on June 5th for 3 months. And by that time, I hope to be 1 stone down. 

Because of my recovery, I have to limit how much exercise I do in terms of my foot. But I've decided to adapt and begin Kayla Itsines BBG. I obviously don't have 12 weeks, but by incorporating HIIT and LISS into my daily life, I'm hoping it will give me that extra push to lose a bit more weight. 

Today's Meal Plan:

Brunch:
1 wholemeal bagel
1/4 avocado (smashed on top)
2oz smoked salmon
2 medium scrambled eggs

Snacks: 
Handful of nuts and a banana


Dinner: 
Seabass fillet
Wild Coconut Rice
Leaf salad


Because I've got a 3 hour exam at 2pm, I decided to have a big ole' brunch instead of having separate breakfast and lunch. Then my the snack will keep me going through the exam! 

Wish me luck.. both for the weight loss and the exam. 

I can do this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form