exercise and evils fashion blogger

7/1/16 Injured and Exercising

17:50Alice's Antics


The mug says it all. Today, I was put a massive swing in the works of my life. Considering I play football, work on my feet all the time and am constantly out and about, today I tripped over the stair gate and broke my foot. Badly. All breaks are bad, but my break was all along the left side of my foot, shifting the bones and meaning my two smaller toes had to be moved and held into place.

Because of this, today I'm having a well earned rest (the only option really), and will be back on board tomorrow. I'm not letting this stop me by any means, but it will mean my weight loss will be a slower process than I'd first hoped. For the moment, I'm sat on the sofa drinking copious amount of tea and briefly enjoying having people wait on my hand and foot before the novelty wears off.

I can do this. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form