blog blogger

5/1/16 The P Word

22:07Alice's Antics


Today I was put to the test, and I didn't fail too dramatically, but probably could've done better. I met up with two of my best friends for lunch and to go over the year. All three of us are on a health kick this year and it's really handy having two comrades pull each other through.

Each year we meet up to have a reminisce on the year just gone and look forward to what we want to achieve the next year. It's all very cliché but it's so nice talking through the year with the people who have gone through it with you, and who you know will be there the next year too. We ventured into pizza express, which luckily is quite a good place to eat out if you're on a diet, because they have so many low kcal options! All 3 of us went for the Leggara Padana pizza. The leggara pizza's are all under 500kcal, with a whole in the centre filled with salad so we didn't feel too bad at all! We did opt for a starter though which could've been avoided but it was all so good! Me and Emily went for calamari whilst Emma had the classic dough balls and altogether our meals came to about 900kcal each.

I hadn't eaten before though, and tonight I had a salad with a little bit of chicken so I don't feel too bad about life. Tomorrow will be an exercise day so I'll burn off a bit of that pizza!

I can do this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form