blog blogger

4/1/16 SKINNY LATTE TO GO

19:10Alice's Antics


I've always been a skinny latte girl. It's more an internal justification for buying a muffin too. Or a panini. Or both. But today I spent all day in a coffee shop, from writing an essay to catching up with friends. And whilst I did have my initial skinny latte, I went through the rest of the day on a steady stream of green tea. I know for some people this might be a bit of a challenge, with the aroma of coffee in the air, but I actually really like green tea so it wasn't a massive challenge. It's incredibly hard to resist temptation however, when you're with your friend who's having a hot chocolate with whipped cream and a flake and marshmallows. Stealing a marshmallow was definitely on the horizon when she went to the toilet, but I resisted (and I would never actually do that)!

So, Food Diary number 1 here we go:
Breakfast:
1/2 wholemeal bagel
1/2 avocado (spread onto the bagel)
1 large fried egg (fried in frylight)

Snacks:
Skinny latte
Green tea
Tyrrels vegetable crisps

Dinner:
Frylight chicken breast
Homemade brown basmati coconut rice with yellow peppers and peas
Lemon and herb sauce 1.5tsp
Philadelphia Light 1bsp

 I'm not being a total arse and starving myself, but I woke up extremely late today (gone 11) and had an even later breakfast, pushing on lunch so I wasn't massively hungry until it was actual dinner time! I would also have gone for a walk, however the weather was not having any of it today and I spent the majority of my time in the coffee shop listening to the rain.

I can do this.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Posting what you eat everyday is such a good way of keeping yourself accountable! Good Luck Girl, I'll be keeping up with your journey :-) Lucy, Aspectatorsport.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it will make me realise what I'm putting into my body more! Thanks for the support! xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form