blogger exercise and evils

10/1/16 Still Here

14:08Alice's Antics


Things have been a little quiet on the western front, and that's not due to me slipping up particularly, but largely due to the huge downer on life I've felt whilst being on crutches. Having worked in the Paralympic Village, I am 100% aware a) I am actually not that unlucky, broken bones heal b) the achievements of people missing legs let alone just having broken a couple of bones. But knowing the kind of drive and motivation I had at the beginning of this week, compared to now, has gotten to me quite a lot. I'm still sticking to calorie restrictions etc, and due to not properly drinking as I'm unable to go 'out out' I will probably be the first person ever to lose weight whilst on crutches! So every cloud, but I want to be going to the gym and playing football! And this thought process is causing me to feel quite rubbish of late. Which I suppose is only natural.

I really don't want this to turn into a blog about my ankle recovery, I actually run a main lifestyle blog alongside this, so that's where I'll be recording my progress with all of that. But I wanted to summarise why I've been feeling pretty awful. Starting tomorrow, I'll be back to food diary-ing, I promise.

I can do this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form